We all know there's much more to the story than what's being stated regarding the death of Peter Lopez. Peter Lopez was Michael's attorney after John Branca handed in his resignation. Peter Lopez took to the air waves in August of 2009 to discuss how there would be an investigation into Michael's death. He stated something went terribly wrong and that we would be finding out about that very shortly. There are some very mysterious and odd occurrences surrounding Peter's death no question.
If the world can see what happened here with Peter Lopez why is it that no authoritative person can? Someone needs to get deep check on the authorities in California and question what their procedures are for investigating cases. I have no idea what goes on in that state which makes it so extremely hard to seek any justice or to even get the authorities not to botch an investigation. Michael Jackson's Lawyer Peter Lopez Found Dead - Telegraph
RADAR EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Friends And Family Of Catherine Bach's Husband Are Shocked And Devastated By His Apparent Suicide
Here we have several conflicting news reports. You have some reports which state that Peter was fine and had no openly visible signs of duress. And then on the other hand you have other reports which state that Peter was stressed out and that he was found dead from a gunshot wound to the head in his backyard. Then you have other conflicting reports which state that Peter was found in his front yard dead of a gunshot wound to the head. I am to the point where I must believe that this is a coverup even if I didn't want to.
Either he was in the front or the backyard! Now how high is the level of difficulty here? Why is this all so confusing? Why is his location being confused or was it on the hill overlooking the valley--was that also in the backyard? Did anyone listen to that 911 Call? To me it sounds as if Catherine Bach stated that she thought someone shot her husband. Catherine also stated that she didn't know if the person which shot her husband was on still on the premises! She then stated that she didn't know if that person would attempt to shoot her and that she had small children. Catherine also stated that the local authorities should get over there right now. Evidently from where Catherine was located she could see Peter! Catherine Bach even mentioned Peter's feet and positioning. Catherine had to be in her home when all of this transpired! She would then have an eyewitness account of what occurred there. Then there are other reports which suggest that there was no firearm visible when Peter was discovered. I'm sorry I don't believe that Peter Lopez killed himself. It is all just too convenient and the different accounts just don't match up properly.
- "A source close to the family tells TMZ Peter dropped the kids off at school at about 9:00 AM Friday. When he got home, we're told Peter went to the backyard and shot himself in the head. We're also told people close to Peter thought he seemed "stressed out" in the weeks leading up to his death ... but that he did not tell anyone -- including his family -- what was bothering him."
- "This morning – Friday April 30 2010 – Peter Lopez was found dead around 11:30 a.m. on the front lawn of his Encino, CA home. He is the husband of Catherine Bachs, who played Daisy Duke on the “Dukes of Hazzard.” He was also one of Michael Jackson’s music attorneys. According to KTLA, Bach called the police saying that her husband had shot himself on the front lawn. When officers arrived to investigate, they found him dead. Back and Lopez have been married since 1990 and have two children: Sophia and Laura. So far there is no word on what could possibly be the motive for Lopez to have shot himself."
- "According to reports, a 911 call was placed at around 11:26 am at the Encino home of Catherine Bach’s husband, Peter Lopez. It is unbelievably said that the attorney was “never transported” because he had already died when paramedics arrived on the scene. It is said that Lopez was found with an obvious gunshot wound that apparently killed him on the spot, in the front lawn of their home in Encino, California."
TOHME R. TOHME
A PERSON OF EXTREME INTEREST
He's stated that he's a doctor however no one can seem to find any verification of this. Then there are reports which suggest that Tohme R. Tohme has been involved in extensive litigation which was all settled before it could reach the trial stage. According to the reports this litigation stemmed from allegations of fraudulent practices. Now Tohme R. Tohme via his own admission has stated that he purposely kept people out of Michael Jackson's life did this include his family??? Then you had Tohme R. Tohme in my opinion through the work of a publicist which assisted him in the dissemination all sorts of propaganda in the early days. My guess is that he hired a public relations firm but they couldn't put Humpty Dumpty back together again ;(. He was most certainly not successful in his endeavor. I actually have these articles and I will be sure to reference them in this blog.
What I think occurred here is that he took a tip from Conrad Murray and hired a public relations firm to attempt a positive spin on his actions. We all see how that turned out for Conrad Murray--disastrous the theatrics and PR Stunts preposterous! He should have put all of that money into his defense! Since when do people like Tohme R. Tohme and Conrad Murray require the services of a publicist??? No matter how much Tohme R. Tohme may attempt to put a spin on what happened with Michael he can't as he can't justify half of what he allegedly has done. Better yet how can a "nobody" afford a professional publicist? Again, I am seeing the same pattern here as Conrad Murray, I think I have made the mother-ship connection here! There is a think tank behind these two men. I presume that the think tank could be the same individuals as the methodical delivery is the same.
What I do comprehend are the powers that be behind Tohme R. Tohme! Best stated by Michael Jackson the force has got a lot of power! The powers are so influential and controlling that they have made him disappear as if he never existed! There's not even a blip of him on sonar or the media radar for that matter! It is as if Tohme R. Tohme is the Invisible Man. The media will now no longer touch him as if he has an off limits stamp on his forehead! Do not tell me these shadow people don't exist we've all seen them and we know that they are there! Therefore, now I am inquisitive! How do any of these "so called" reputable business men co-mingle with the likes of Tohme R. Tohme? How did a "nobody" reach the heights of the Phillip Anschutz's and the Tom Barrack's of the business world? I would love to hear a story about how these men became acquaintances. I have heard that Tohme R. Tohme shares some sort of in-law connection to Phillip Anschutz. People have posted things related to ancestry.com. Until I can see this information it is just a rumor. Where is the actual record from this website. I am very familiar with this website.
- "It should be rockin’ at the Hard Rock Café in New York today where famed auctioneer Darren Julien is exhibiting items from the forthcoming Michael Jackson memorabilia sale. Last week, Julien and his partner Martin Nolan entered affavadits into Los Angeles Superior Court claiming that an associate of Jackson’s suggested they were in danger from the Nation of Islam if they didn’t stop the auction scheduled for Los Angeles next month. Jackson’s representative, James R. Weller, Julien says, met with him and Nolan on February 9, 2009 and threatened him with reciprocity from the Nation of Islam. For most of 2004, Jackson was managed by Leonard Muhammad, son in law of Louis Farrakhan. His security was provided by the NOI as well throughout his 2005 trial for child molestation. Julien says that Weller, who is partners with Jackson’s manager Tohme R. Tohme in an enterprise called TRW Advertising, asked to meet them at a fast food restaurant on Wilshire Boulevard. There, Julien and Nolan each claim in sworn statements, Weller made a veiled threat on behalf of Jackson and Tohme. "During the meeting, Weller told Martin and me that our lives would be in danger if we did not postpone the auction. Weller said if we refused to postpone it, we would be in danger from "Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam; those people are very protective of Michael." Julien’s statement continues: "He told us that Dr. Tohme and Michael Jackson wanted to give the message to us that "our lives are at stake and there will be bloodshed." The next day, Tohme insisted on meeting Julien and Nolan at a Starbucks, Julien says in the declaration. "At that meeting, Tohme dnied any knowledge of Weller’s threats, and said that he accepted the auction would need to proceed as agreed." I wrote about this Tohme R. Tohme in this column last week. Although he refers to himself as "doctor" and lets others do so as well, he conceded to me that he is not now a licensed physician. He refused to say if he ever was one, what kind, or where he received a degree. On the website for TRW Advertising, Tohme — who is Lebanese — asserts that he’s Ambassador at Large to the country of Senegal. Yesterday I spoke with a representative for that country at their Washington embassy who said he’d never heard of Tohme R. Tohme. "There are two ambassadors at large," said Mr. Mansour Gueye. "He isn’t one of them." Weller, accused of making the threat, did not return messages. In contrast to Tohme, Weller is considered legit. On the TRW site he lists over twenty years of experience in the advertising world, much of it in Republican politics and verifiable. An associate says he’s known Weller for most of that time, and he’s on the up and up. Tohme is a different story."
Dr Tohme Tohme Helped Michael Jackson With Comeback Ventures
Dr. Tohme Provided Great Help
- "Dr. Tohme Tohme was Michael Jackson’s close personal friend, as well as serving as the pop star’s manager during the last year and a half of Jackson’s life. Dr. Tohme Tohme had great expertise in the financial world, and he advised Jackson on several important financial matters that helped to remedy the star’s mounting financial problems. Tohme worked closely with Jackson and negotiated the real estate deal that saved Jackson’s Neverland Ranch from foreclosure in 2008. Dr. Tohme Tohme also played a key role in discussing possible deals for Jackson’s future appearances and performances; the most notable of these negotiations resulted in Jackson’s eventual signing and announcing of THIS IS IT, Michael Jackson’s historic O2 arena concert deal. Dr. Tohme accompanied Jackson to London on his private jet, and was by Jackson’s side at the press conference when Jackson announced the shows at the O2 Arena in London in February 2008. The London press conference at the O2 was a very special occasion for Jackson who was excited that he’d be performing in front of his children on such a grand scale. Dr. Tohme mentions that Michael Jackson was an extremely kind and attentive father, who loved his children immensely. Dr. Tohme was deeply saddened and shocked by Michael Jackson’s sudden passing due to the tragic loss of his dear friend and also for the extreme sense of loss and sadness that all of his family members faced upon losing such a beloved family member. Dr. Tohme Tohme served as the pop star’s manager and spokesperson while also resolving many legal issues and lawsuits that had plagued Michael Jackson, as well as negotiating several exciting deals related to Jackson’s comeback. Tohme R Tohme also worked diligently with Michael Jackson to bring balance in the star’s finances and in an effort to save him from financial ruin. Dr. Tohme said that in the past years, several people had managed the star’s finances which left the star’s financial condition in disarray. Dr. Tohme had been working closely with Jackson and his advisors for the past year and a half of Jackson’s life with the goal of getting Jackson’s finances in order. Tohme Ramez Tohme had planned several profitable business activities based on the star’s legacy which included deals for a Broadway show and an animated series based on Michael Jackson’s hit, “Thriller”. Dr. Tohme Tohme had been collaborating with Jackson and respected fashion designers to create both a Michael Jackson clothing line and also “moonwalk-inspired shoes” made famous by the immensely talented popstar and dancer. Dr. Tohme was also very diligently working to renegotiate more favorable terms on some of Jackson’s main assets that included singer’s fifty percent share of the Sony-ATV Music Publishing Catalog, which includes the Beatles songs, which Jackson had previously used for taking out massive loans. Dr. Tohme’s efforts to help the pop star sadly came to a standstill with Jackson’s tragic passing."
Tohme R.Tohme Press Release
Here's the guy which stated via his own admission he kept Michael isolated thus keeping him in seclusion. He was Michael's only connection to the outer world. And as such his primary role was being Michael's connection and liaison even with respect to his own bank accounts and access! However, when it came to all of these duck type physicians and quacks he didn't seem to keep them at bay. Now, all of a sudden he wasn't watching or overseeing as he has stated he was. Is it possible that Tohme R. Tohme was in complete control??? Mind you Tohme R. Tohme also voluntarily gave up $5 Million Dollars of Michael's money which he had stashed away. In my book if you give this amount there's more where that came from and you are attempting to divert any suspicion(s).
MJJ Productions vs.julien s Auction House Tohme
Julian's Auction House
- "Julien signed agreements with Tohme and removed hundreds of items from Jackson's shuttered and sold Neverland Ranch for the sale, which was expected to fetch about $10 million. It would have been the largest authorized auction of items associated with the self-styled King of Pop, who has been a virtual recluse since his 2005 acquittal on charges of molesting a young boy at Neverland. But on March 4, Tohme and Jackson's production company filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles seeking the return of unspecified items. Although a Los Angeles judge ruled earlier this month the auction could proceed, the two sides continued talks to settle the dispute. COLLECTION TO BE SHARED WITH PUBLIC? Julien said earlier this month he had spent some $2 million preparing the sale and the exhibit. He did not say how much Jackson had agreed to pay under Tuesday's settlement but added; "We are very happy. We are happy because he is happy." Tuesday's statement suggested the items would find a permanent public home in the future but gave no details. "There was so much interest from so many of Jackson's fans that instead of putting the items in the hands of private collectors, Dr. Tohme and Julien's Auction House have made arrangements that will allow the collection to be shared with and enjoyed by Jackson's fans for many years to come," the statement said. The 30,000 square-foot (2,787 sq meter) exhibit includes Jackson's red, gilded throne, his Rolls-Royce stretch limo, sequined costumes, portraits of Jackson, pictures of Peter Pan, and toys from the Neverland ranch. Abby Marie, a Jackson fan visiting on Tuesday, told Reuters earlier it would be a pity to see the items sold off to separate bidders. "I hope one person buys it all and puts it in a museum," she said."
|Shadow People Lurk In The Darkness|
Therefore, he knew, he was aware, and he was an attributing factor with regard to how the doctors got around Michael in the first place! In my opinion they were there to keep Michael sedated while Tohme R. Tohme robbed him blind. Let's be realistic he's been in the picture since the Neverland Ranch Deal with Tom Barrack. To further expand he then filed a claim against the Michael Jackson Estate which stated that he was entitled to percentage of Michael's earnings. In this claim he requested that the estate open its books so that he could see confidential accounting records with regard to proceeds.
While Tohme R. Tohme was doing the managerial work of his life he forgot to file taxes. Let's not forget that all of Michael's money affairs were handled by him. Why is it then that he didn't have the CPA's break the IRS off regarding Michael's taxes? What type of managerial position was this??? The estate then had to clean up his mess by filing taxes for prior years which were not addressed during the tenure of Tohme R. Tohme. Is there anyone which is more worthy to chronicle the last year of Michael's life other than Tohme R. Tohme? He would know he kept everyone at bay! Just in case anyone wasn't aware Tohme R. Tohme was also listed in the credits for "This Is It". It has also been alleged that he threatened Michael and his family when his tenure was terminated. That's still no excuse for him not taking part in the AEG litigation as he has direct knowledge of Michael's physical and mental health also financial status. The threat allegations are public now he would know better than to attempt anything when he is still very much under a microscope until this blows over. It will be several years before that goes into effect.
- "Dr. Tohme Tohme claims in new legal docs the Estate owes him 15% of Jackson's earnings while Tohme allegedly worked for him, but the big wigs who administer the estate won't open their books so he can figure out how much to demand." [Name changed to reflect Jackson]
The Guardian UK
- "Tohme has asked a Los Angeles judge to unseal the estate's financial records, permitting he and other stakeholders to examine the executors' financial dealings. Because he brokered Jackson's aborted O2 arena concerts, he claims he is entitled to 15% of the royalties from This Is It, which includes footage from the residency's rehearsals. Jackson died on 25 June 2009, just weeks before the show was set to premiere."
Dr. Thome Thome Files Claim Against MJ Estate
- "Over the weekend, Tohme, a native of Lebanon who claims to have helped Jackson rescue Neverland Valley Ranch from foreclosure last year, broke his silence about the death of his friend for the first time and spoke to The Associated Press, describing his relationship with the late singer and how he briefly entered the star's orbit. Tohme, described by the news service as "a financier with a murky past," said he was contacted last year by Jackson's brother Jermaine, who asked if Tohme could help rescue Neverland from falling into foreclosure. The pair traveled to Las Vegas, where Jackson was living at the time, and Tohme said they instantly bonded. For the next year, Tohme would server as Jackson's final business manager and spokesperson. "For the last year and a half, I was the closest person to Michael Jackson," said Tohme, who added that he was inspired to help because he saw that Jackson was a "wonderful human being" and a fine father to his three children. Tohme said he helped negotiate a deal with his close friend, the chairman of Colony Capital, who was hesitant to get involved until he was persuaded to go visit Jackson in person. Impressed by Jackson's "intelligence and focus," Colony agreed to buy the mortgage on the home and keep it out of foreclosure. That deal brought Tohme, believed to be in his late 50s, and Jackson, 50, together in a partnership that included the contract for what was scheduled to be Jackson's triumphant return to the top of his game: a 50-show run at the O2 arena in London that was to begin next Monday."
- Tohme, a financier with a murky past, had been contacted by Jackson’s brother, Jermaine, who asked if Tohme could help to save Jackson’s beloved Neverland ranch from foreclosure. Tohme said he traveled with Jermaine to Las Vegas, where Jackson was living after years of wandering the world following his acquittal on child molestation charges. They bonded instantly. “For the last year and a half I was the closest person to Michael Jackson,” Tohme said. He contacted Tom Barrack, the chairman of Colony Capital and a close personal friend. “He was hesitant to get involved, but I said, ‘Let’s go see Michael,’” Tohme recalled. After the meeting he said Barrack, who was impressed with Jackson’s “intelligence and focus,” bought the note for Neverland. But that was just the beginning of a business relationship that culminated in the London concerts that were to have begun next week. Wearing a suit with no tie, Tohme, Jackson’s last business manager and spokesperson, granted his first interview Friday to The Associated Press in the office of a lawyer friend. ‘I’m a private man’ Tohme, listed in public records as being in his late 50s, has been portrayed as something of a mystery man in the Jackson brain trust. “I hate the words ‘mystery man,’” he said. “I’m a private man. A lot of people like the media and I don’t. I respect the privacy of other people but lately nobody respects mine. As he spoke, his cell phone rang constantly. He took only a few calls, one of them from Jesse Jackson. He has been stung by allegations that he was involved with the Nation of Islam, which he said was untrue. “I have nothing against anybody,” he said, “But I don’t know anyone from the Nation of Islam. When I took over Michael Jackson’s affairs, I fired some people from the Nation of Islam.”
Just how this was able to slip through the cracks of justice and it wasn't even given a second thought is beyond me. Here we have Michael which was just recently pronounced dead when this news report came out. This news report and the revelations which came with it were seemingly ignored by the authorities! I ponder did the authorities ever approach Reverend Gatiln regarding the content of that tape recording. The recording aired on prime time news in the United States! If the authorities didn't contact Reverend Gatlin I need to question why they did not.
Video Nbc Devastating Audio of Jackson Trying to Get Tohme Tohme Out of His Life
- "Jackson severed ties with Tohme in May (09) after learning his manager had threatened the boss of a California auction house over memorabilia items that were set to go under the hammer. After rehiring svengali Frank DiLeo to look after his affairs, Jackson sent a letter to all business associates, in which he insisted, "Dr. Tohme Tohme is no longer authorized to represent me." But, Tohme spoke on behalf of Jackson hours after he died and conducted an interview with NBC two weeks after the tragedy in June (09), when he stated, "I'm still in charge of Michael Jackson's business until otherwise I am informed not to do so (sic)."
What Peter Lopez Did For Michael
- "At last, there’s some real news concerning Michael Jackson and his plans for recording and releasing material. So far, Jackson has no plans for a new album, but his die-hard fans will be happy to hear what else is happening.Jackson is involved in putting together a 25th anniversary edition of his best-selling album, "Thriller." Those with long memories will recall that "Thriller" is considered the biggest-selling pop album of all time, succeeding Carole King’s "Tapestry" and Pink Floyd’s "Dark Side of the Moon" and breaking every record it came near. Jackson’s new music attorney, Peter Lopez, told me on Tuesday that about four of the original "Thriller" tracks are being remixed as "extras" for the CD package. Kanye West, Akon and will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas are supposed to be doing that work. The songs are "Billie Jean," "The Girl Is Mine," "Wanna Be Starting Something" and "Pretty Young Thing." In addition, Lopez says that four tracks left off "Thriller" in 1983 will be included. Jackson’s longtime producer Bruce Swedien, who no longer works with the pop star, told me that one track he knows of is a killer. It’s called "Don’t Be Messin’ Around." Swedien doesn’t know any of the other tracks left off the album but said there may be some out there."
November 30th, 2007
- "Increasingly, Jackson's inner circle is shrinking down to a core group of key advise rs. Mindful of having taken bad advice in the past, he now relies on the select counsel of a handful of eminences grises. One of them is the suave Peter Lopez, a highly-regarded entertainment lawyer with excellent Hollywood credentials - he is married to Catherine Bach, the actress best known for playing Daisy Duke in the television series Dukes of Hazzard. Lopez confirms that Jackson is in 'continued dialogue' with AEG Live and that there have been a number of 'informal conversations' with both Fuller and Wall over the course of the past year. 'All of these I would categorise as preliminary, ongoing discussions,' he says, over the phone from his office in Los Angeles. 'Michael is very excited to be moving forward.' Lopez also insists that talk of a financial crisis is 'hogwash'. 'Neverland is not being auctioned off, it's simply that Michael has changed lenders. This talk emerges from several journalists in the US who love to spin things in the most negative way possible. The facts are the facts and he's had some cash flow issues in the past, but it's all under control now.' With the financial situation on a comparatively stable footing, Jackson has been able to concentrate on recording new songs, many of them executive produced by Will.i.am, Rodney Jerkins and Teddy Riley. According to those who have heard them, the tracks are near pitch-perfect pop songs for a new generation."
Yes, the genre of music which Michael was about to venture into were Spanish recordings. Michael was always on the top of mountain when it came to being innovative and breaking into different markets. Michael was loved all over the world. There's no doubt that his music in any language was of a universal language and it had mass appeal like no other. Let's face it that's Michael Jackson and entertainment and music was his gift to the entire world.
Michael Jackson Was Planning to Record in Spanish Peter Lopez
- "Michael Jackson, who was crowned in the Millennium edition of the Guinness Book of World Records as the King of Charity, by way of breaking the record for most charities supported by a Pop Star, had plans to record a single in Spanish to benefit yet another charitable organization. Together with Peter Lopez and IMC Records, Inc., Jackson would have embarked on his third venture into the Spanish music world, as he had previously recorded "Todo Mi Amor Eres Tu", the special edition Spanish language version of the hit song "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" and "Todo Para Ti", the Spanish version of "What More Can I do?" a charity single recorded in response to the 9/11 attacks, which he co-wrote with Ruben Blades featuring music superstars Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Julio Iglesias, Justin Timberlake, Jon Secada among many others."
He Has the Whole World in His Hands
Peter Lopez Bio 2
It appears as if once the deal with AEG was given a green light that all other ventures were terminated as the This It It Tour would have been a long term venture. Please allow me to reiterate, I believe that Tohme R. Tohme was still involved at this point irregardless to his termination as I've stated prior. Anything or anyone which got in the way of Tohme R. Tohme and the business affairs of Michael Jackson was terminated in one way or another. Once again, please allow me to stress that these are substantial sums of money. Most people would be set for a lifetime with just 5% of Michael's earnings. They would get to live quite comfortably.
What is even more peculiar is that Michael also fired Peter Lopez as soon as his deal with AEG was solidified. Did Michael fire Peter Lopez or was that Tohme R. Tohme??? Let's recall he kept Michael away from his advisers! Tohme R. Tohme took credit for brokering the This Is It deal with AEG for Michael. Just as well as I've stated prior his name is listed in the credits of the actual movie.
Lowley News Hound
- "The Newshound can now reveal that this was not the case - Jackson really was due to announce the concerts on Thursday 26th February. Sources involved in organizing funding and sponsorship for the concerts say the star is a 'loose cannon' who simply failed to show up in London at the appointed time. Jackson fired lawyer Peter Lopez early in the week that the announcement had been scheduled, leaving organisers unable to contact him and forcing them to scrap their plans. When concert promoters eventually contacted Jackson through his manager, Dr Tohme Tohme of Colony Capital, the press conference was rescheduled for the following week."
- "But the problems that have bedeviled Jackson in the past -- infighting, disorganization and questionable advisors -- persist. In an interview last week, Tohme identified himself as the singer's "manager, spokesman, everything" and spoke about the benefits of dealing with business titans Barrack and Anschutz rather than their "sleazy" predecessors. "Michael Jackson is an institution. He needs to be run like an institution," Tohme said. The next day, however, longtime Jackson associate DiLeo claimed he was Jackson's manager and said Tohme had been fired a month and a half earlier. Tohme denied being fired but declined to comment further. In April, Jackson fired the accounting firm Cannon & Co., which had worked for him for a year, according to an accountant who worked on his finances. In his corner office high above Century City, Barrack is sanguine about reports of disharmony. "You have the same thousand parasites that start to float back in and take advantage of the situation and that has happened a little at the edges." But, he added, he had confidence in AEG's ability to keep Jackson focused. The concerts, Phillips acknowledged, are a do-or-die moment for Jackson. "If it doesn't happen, it would be a major problem for him career-wise in a way that it hasn't been in the past," he said."
- "I don’t know if Barrack ever called his ‘old friend’ Philip Anschutz about Jackson. But the truth is: AEG Live’s Randy Phillips tried to get Jackson to agree to perform at the O2 Arena in London as early as December 2007, when I reported it. That was at least a year before Colony and Barrack had anything to do with Jackson. Barrack makes it sound like Jackson was living in a hovel in Las Vegas when he arrived and ‘saved’ him. Jackson was living in an expensive rental home at the time. He could have moved at any time back to Neverland, or to his parents’ home in Encino, if he didn’t like it. The L.A. Times reporters obviously have done no research about Jackson’s newly former manager, Tohme Tohme. He is not a doctor. There is no record anywhere of him having been one. He told me directly that he is not ‘currently’ a licensed physician. The L.A. Times reporters deftly stepped around Tohme’s assertion, on his website, that he’s an ambassador at large to the country of Senegal. The Senegalese U.S. embassy said to this reporter that they have no knowledge of him whatsoever. There’s more about Tohme: Jackson blames him for the Julien’s Auctions debacle of this past winter, in which all of the Neverland possessions including its front gates were going to be sold to strangers. In the end, Jackson and Tohme were going to lose a court case with Julien’s. Tohme came in with enough money at the 11th hour to stop the auction. But where he got the money remains a mystery, and who now has the key to the storage spaces is also up in the air. Colony Capital’s interest in Jackson remains solely about Neverland, and the money they’ve paid to finance it. They hold the note. That’s it. They have simply nothing to do with Jackson’s concerts in London. In 2008, when Fortress called the note on Neverland, it was almost sold at auction. Colony Capital stepped in at that time. They advanced Jackson several million dollars at the time as part of the refinancing. The L.A. Times reporters seem to think that John Branca helped Michael to buy a 50% stake in the Beatles catalog. In fact: Branca and Jackson bought ATV Music, which contained the Beatles catalog. They merged it with Sony’s music publishing division a few years later because Jackson needed cash. The new deal gave him $90 million and a half-ownership in the new entity, called Sony ATV Music Publishing. Jackson now has loans nearing $400 million secured by his position in that company. What the L.A. Times doesn’t seem to get: Jackson currently has no official manager or entertainment lawyer. Tohme has been cut off from access to the pop star. Also apparently out is Peter Lopez, the lawyer who did deals for Jackson for the last year. Arfaq Hussain, who the article notes was jailed for four months, is simply assisting the production in London. Jackson, as of now, still has no home rented for his stay. Nothing has met with his approval."