|As Seen On: "Alleged Michael Jackson Box Set"|
|MJ History Logo|
*Besides there's only been one "official release" of the Michael Jackson Ultimate Collection which I know of and I own a copy.
June 29, 2009:
"According to Smartmoney, before Jackson’s death, sellers listed an average 200 to 400 memorabilia items daily on eBay, but by the morning following his death almost 20,000 Michael Jackson-related items and memorabilia were for sale on the auction Web site. Items included autographs, gloves, posters, newspapers and even a Cheeto which supposedly predicted the death of the pop star. In addition to memorabilia, commemorative items are already being mass produced and sold to fans—including t-shirts and special edition magazines. Because the value of collectibles is largely dependent on how rare an item is, mass-produced commemorative items are not likely to appreciate in value."
Michael Jackson Memorabilia-Sentimental Value Only
"At times like these, scams become abundant. And while collectors and fans want to snag a great piece of history, it behooves consumers to be cautious.
"The cause of Michael Jackson's untimely death still needs to be determined, and already people are seeing suspicious and awkwardly written e-mails appear in their in-boxes offering supposedly authentic items from the pop singer's life," Steve Bernas, chief executive officer of the Better Business Bureau office in Chicago, said in a statement."
"Copyright infringement lawsuits were filed in Florida last week and in England today on behalf of Elvis Presley Enterprises, which wants to stop the commercial sale of a DVD/CD set that it alleges contain bootleg recordings and audiovisual footage of Elvis Presley concert performances... The box set in question contains footage from a 1977 television special called "Elvis in Concert" as well as raw footage of Elvis in Omaha, Nebraska, and Rapid City, South Dakota, the Associated Press reports."
More details are available under the following link:
UD THE ULTIMATE DISRESPECT X1 Blogger
Now let's take a look at this from the perspective of this concert, its origin and Michael:
"I don't ever want to be buried I would like to live forever." -Michael Jackson
Moments like these come once in a lifetime. This moment which was captured above can't be recreated or duplicated. Once these precious moments are gone they're gone forever, I'm afraid. I say we hold on to those moments and this is critical. It's critical because Michael isn't here to create new ones for us to enjoy. So here we have an opportunity to experience a concert which Michael did @ Wembley and I think we should be grateful that we're getting such an opportunity! If we were to apply that statement in a general way which Michael made regarding his audience coming to see his show live and in full we wouldn't have the magical moments we have above. For the individuals that don't agree that this footage should be released I have the following to state to you below.
- $6.99 Just Can't Stop Loving You 7" Single (Vinyl): Individually numbered, featuring rare spoken intro and the original B-side
- $12.99 Michael Jackson Live At Wembley 7.16.1988: Sourced from Michael Jackson’s personal VHS tape, the only copy known to exist
- $15.99 BAD - 25th Anniversary (2 CD): Includes bonus CD of additional material from the BAD sessions and new remixes CD
- $22.99 BAD - 25th Anniversary (Picture Vinyl): A unique picture disc featuring the tracks from the original album
- $44.99 BAD - 25th Anniversary Deluxe (3 CD/1 DVD): Featuring three CDs, two collectible booklets, and the first ever authorized DVD release of a concert from the record breaking BAD tour
- $199.99 BAD 25 Deluxe Collectors Edition: the ultimate fan experience, enclosed in a unique BAD-themed case
- $325.00 BAD Tour Staff Jacket: a replica of the BAD World Tour crew jacket
|Nirvana - Nevermind [20th Anniversary Super Deluxe Edition] [Geffen] by Nirvana $107|
The Promise: The Darkness On The Edge Of Town Story (3 CD/3 DVD) [Box set, Deluxe Edition]
58.33 Queen 40 Limited Edition Collector's Box Set [Box set]
$44.99 BAD - 25th Anniversary Deluxe (3 CD/1 DVD) Featuring three CDs, two collectible booklets, and the first ever authorized DVD release of a concert from the record breaking BAD tour