Insanity X Lives (-X1) Blanaid X Lives

7/7/10

LET'S HEAR DIRECTLY FROM MICHAEL FOR A CHANGE

X1:

I am watching this from all perspectives and sometimes I think we are so amazed by the art of Michael that we forget to spread the message often.  Every now and then I think it is important to highlight his message.  So on this day July 7th, 2010 we will explore Michael's message.


It is so easy to get lost in the tabloid reports and the hoopla till his message is missed.  Michael was not a huge talker so when he said something I paid close and special attention to his words.  These words have taken me a long way and I hope they do the same for you.  Let's hear directly from Michael for a change.

*How can you ever get the message if you do not hear it from the messenger directly?  

**The real question to ask here is do we just want to see him sing and dance?

Michael Jackson In Concert
_______________________________________________________________

 YES LET'S HEAR FROM MICHAEL

 **********************************************************************************************

















“And my goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance.”

-Michael Jackson


-X1

Sources: