Insanity X Lives (-X1) Blanaid X Lives

3/31/10

IXL PSA (INSANITY X LIVES LIGHT PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT)

HEY How is everybody doing today?? I need to let you guys in on a little secret. There are many people posting on this page. Every post that you see here is not all X1. There are initials after every post check the initials to see who is posting.


 

Here is your ALL STAR TEAM IXL LINE UP:


 

1. BX

2. N.Z.

3. SS

4. JJA

5. X1

6. A.A.


 

*Therefore you are not always talking to me; however, the people you are speaking with share lots of the same views but we are different individuals. Well I guess that is not a secret anymore. For those of you that have made it into X1 if you wish to speak directly to me you may do so there. X1 my personal page is all X1 all the time LOL!


 

*There is a method to my madness LOL!


 

-X1:)