Insanity X Lives (-X1) Blanaid X Lives

3/30/10

MICHAEL TOOK A STAND AGAINST SOCIAL INJUSTICE

You know I sit back every day and I watch many pages. If it is a nice thing people like it. But when it comes to dealing with some serious issues people run the other way! This is why we have the issues we have with our planet and us as a human race! People are scared to confront things head on! They think that it will not affect them eventually. *Let me tell you something here pollution, sicknesses, war and, many other things that would take too long to list here- will eventually affect everyone in some capacity. You can run now but you will pay later.

Now is the time to STAND UP for things that are right and just! It is only a matter of time before these things will end up at your front door. You may close the door for now; however, eventually you will be affected when it knocks. Now, I don't know but Michael has millions of supporters and fans the like. When I look @ the number of the Cause that we sponsor I cannot see how there are just under 9,000 people there. Are people oblivious? Do they not see what is going on in the world-are they in a fantasy land or a fairy tale? I have been standing up for a long time now! I cannot do this alone everyone has a part to play in this.


** Michael took things head on that is why from MAN to MAN I have lots of respect for Michael. Michael was NOT a COWARD! He showed the masses things that they did not wish to see. What I see mostly is that people avoid the THE TRUTH @ ALL COSTS! They say it is not me and I am NOT affected by these things it is sad but it is NOT me so what can I do!? This attitude has been the CAUSE-THE ROOT of the problems we now have. If you act like you cannot see you will one day perhaps when it is too late to do something about it.

*So while we can let's start to take on these serious issues for the Generations of Children to come in the world! STAND UP!

*MAKE THAT CHANGE! THIS ONLY TAKES A FEW MINUTES OF YOUR TIME THIS WILL BE AMONGST SOME OF THE MOST IMPORTANT MINUTES OF YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!

http://apps.facebook.com/causes/petitions/252?_fb_fromhash=9de09afd9ae827954369cb09f4162410

http://apps.facebook.com/causes/425838/109919946?fb_page_id=221344621615&m=71bb3202

http://apps.facebook.com/causes/453734/123445809?m=1a240be5

-X1